Sunday, September 20, 2026

Rosh Hashana at the Beach

Last Sunday, I got up and went for a run.  
Only made it to Steve and Cookies once this summer.  
I went back and got Eli and drove to Ocean City to get sweets.  First stop, the Fractured Prune.  
Too many choices.  I always wanted to try this place.  
Look at this!


We made our choices.  
We chose well!
Then we hit Kizbee's Kitchen to get stuff for dinner.  
We went to the pool.  We had some Dairy Bar for lunch.

Eli really loves loves to swim.  
Alex and Andrew came with the kids.  Eli had fun playing with Quinn.  
Kai was super cute.  


Everyone came over and her had Rosh Hashana dinner.  
We got it catered by Casels.  The food was good.  
Eli and Quinn played a lot.  

We lucked out with the weather.  It was super nice out and no bugs!


Ariel helped out with Kai.  
Cece came to say goodbye.  
It was a nice night!

 

No comments: