Thursday, February 28, 2008

1-800-SHABBAT

Time is just moving on. We hit 20 weeks today. I promise I will have news later today, tomorrow at the latest. Hard to believe we are half way there. She still looks and feels good. I will put up the latest ultrasound pictures soon.

It's Mark's(Melissa's bf's) big 25th birthday today. He mentioned something about going out tonight so I should have some good pictures. He gets really goofy when he drinks. Remember how we helped him move into his apartment Friday night, well turns out they don't like you moving in at night and fined him $1000!

Friday night Amy and I are going to 1-800-SHABBAT. We have done this before and it's always really nice. There is a large orthodox community in the Main Line. We go to a random person's house for dinner then meet back at the Erlbaum's house for dessert. Of course Friday is hard for Amy because she is tired and has to drive back to the City then all the way out to the Main Line by 5:30 and it's supposed to snow, but I think we will make it.

No comments: