Friday, February 1, 2008

Mack & Mancos

Thursday was the last day of the show. I got up, packed and went a got a fruit cup. No buffet for me. Drove to the convention center. I was told to expect a slow day but this was ridiculous. The only people there were working the booths. No one was walking around so I took the opportunity to explore.

Tiki tub.



I'd love to play with one of these.


Cool tub, I think $40,000!


Me


Swim tub. Really cool. They were swimming in place.


I was so bored, I made totes for everyone in the family. The show ended at 2. I decided to surprise Amy with her favorite pizza. So I drove to Ocean City, which was empty.








The best pizza ever!


The two pies getting ready for the trip home.


Melissa and Mark came over and we pigged out! Mark liked the Playstation 3. It was good to be home and see my wife +1!

No comments: