Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moving Day

No, I'm still not saying, maybe later today.

When we got back to town, Mel did work and Amy and I watched The Departed. We liked it. Melissa's boyfriend Mark is moving into his new apartment in town today. The three of us picked up food from Chili's and went back to Mel's place. Mark then came with his friend Lishai and a huge truck with all of their stuff including a giant sofa from Amy's parent's that was going into Mel's apt.




Sofa shuffle at Mels' apt.


Mark's new place at MetroClub. Very nice. They did not ask us to help but it was well after 10 and they hadn't started unpacking yet so the three of us went over to help. Lishai's parents and sister were there working very hard. They are Israeli so I practiced my Hebrew on them. The sister was 11 and the hardest worker of all. I was there till after 12 lugging furniture. Amy was a good sport about the whole thing.

No comments: