Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day and Possible Big News

So today was a big day. Not only did Amy have a snow day, but we found out the sex of our baby! I'm not sure I'm able to tell yet so stay tuned. Anyway, we woke up to several inches, actually we woke up at 5 when Amy got the call that school was cancelled. We had an ultrasound appointment at 2 but they called and said come at 12, then at 9, they called and said come at 10! We both ate, showered, dressed and cleaned off the car in 15 minutes! Here was how we found the car.




We drove through the Rittenhouse Square area on our way to Melissa's house.


Rittenhouse Square. The City is so pretty in the snow.


We drove up Broad Street past Temple, where Mel goes to school.


Broad Street takes forever then you finally get to Abington.


Our synagogue! Funny we saw it as we ran into the rabbi later.


Waiting at Abington Hospital.


Everything went well. I will find out if I'm allowed to tell and maybe I will post some ultrasound pics soon.

The three of us then went to the West End Diner. Our new Rabbi Larry was there. We of course told him the news. Here is my challah french toast with carmalized bananas.


My girls.

No comments: