Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rick Recht Live in Concert

So, still not telling, although I promise it will be this week.

Saturday, Amy and I looked at some more houses. Still not thrilled with anything yet. Then we stopped by her parent's house. They are currently fixing it up, which apparently includes new wallpaper. I don't really get wallpaper, especially when the new wallpaper looks the same as the old wallpaper.

The girls were supervising.


Old on left, new on right. Is it really that different?


The girls needed a break and went outside.




Saturday night, Amy and I picked up my grandmother and met Amy's parents at our synagogue to see Rick Recht in concert. He is a young guy that travels around the country with his band doing either services or just concerts. I saw him doing a Shabbat service and really enjoyed him. This was the first time I had seen him doing a regular concert. The place was packed! There were many kids there as he also has some children's albums. I will put up some video clips soon.


Before it started.


Amy, her parents and my grandmother.


The place was rocking!


Me and Bubbie.


Belly Shot!




Back at my grandmother's house, she made us waffles and ice cream!






Sunday, we looked at more houses. I'm about to give up. Then we had Liana's birthday party. Liana is Adam and Kasia's daughter.


The happy family. We were at a sports place where the kids could run around. It was cute. Most of my close friends and their kids were there.


Amy with Andy and Alicia.


Mark and Zack, could they look any more alike?


Me with Abby and Amanda, who is a total cutie.


Back at Adam's for the after party, Dora the Explorer showed up!






Adam brought out his pet chincilla to show the kids.

No comments: