Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tuesday morning all seemed normal.  I was up in the racks in the warehouse taking bottle pictures and all the sudden didn't feel so good.  I was pretty quickly sick to my stomach.  I went to tell my mom and she wasn't there.  I called her and she was on her way home because her stomach didn't feel right too.  As soon as I composed myself, I ran back to the City.  Let's just say I'm now intimately acquainted with the bathroom floor.  I slept there all day.  My mom had the same thing.  I'm thinking the culprit was the lunch at Golden Eagle Diner in Bristol on Monday.  We both had the salad.  Because I was on and off sleeping all day, I was wide awake at midnight, but still queezy so I couldn't even do anything to entertain myself.  It's now 9:40 on Wednesday and and I'm still home, week and unhappy but watching Hairspray, very cute.

No comments: