Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back with the Living, Barely

It's Thursday morning and I made it to work.  Yesterday was much better but I was still so weak, I couldn't do anything.  This morning I had to sit a few times while I was getting ready but I made it in.  My mom was getting ready and felt dizzy and went back to sleep.  It's a good thing Amy stayed away from me!  I really don't have much to post.  (for your sake, I did not memorialize the last 2 days) On 95 I saw this plate "Why Walk"

I might have shown this before.  On the Street Road exit of 95 (yes, that's the name of the street, it doesn't sound stupid to those who are used to hearing it) there a few ads for people to come and pick up your dog poop.  Please tell me they couldn't think of a better job.

Walking around the factory, I saw them filling clear bottles, which is neat because you can see how the fillers work.  I'm going to post a video of this shortly.

Walking through the warehouse I saw bones.  Don't ask me why.  Maybe we have night time visitors of the four legged variety.  I will have to check if any of the workers has mysteriously vanished!

No comments: