Friday, June 13, 2008

Pioneer Day!

So here a little blast from the past. My sister and I at the World Series in 1983, when Melissa was 4 months old!


Monday and Tuesday were like crazy hot.  Almost 100 both days.  Our factories are not air conditioned but Mondays and Tuesdays are our busiest of the week and the workers were in from early till late.  I worked with them the whole time to show our appreciation.  I have no idea why Steve was riding his bike through the factory.


Boy it was hot.


Here's an action shot of me playing Guitar Hero.  Amy gets a kick out of watching me.


Today is Pioneer Day.  Amy will not like that I'm posting this pic but I think she's cute.  The third graders in her school study the early American pioneers.  Today, they pretend they are in those times.  The boys and girls play separately, they have to say the alphabet backwards and only eat foods available to people back then.  Amy got this outfit from someone and made cookies.  She called a little while ago and said the kids looked really cute, some were dressed up.

No comments: