Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Return of Daisy!!!

Sorry about the delay.  Had some internet troubles.  It's late Thursday and we are back in Philly!  Wednesday morning we woke up to a little snow.  I wasn't sure if Amy would be able to make the drive down to Atlantic City.  I still wanted her to, I missed her and Aden.  I went down to the pool a little in the morning, you can make out the snow in the background.  

I'm done with the snow.  I'm so ready for Summer.  I was at the convention all day, then Amy and Aden came!  It was super foggy out and I had to guide Amy in to the Convention Center.  

That night we threw a party for our customers at the Tropicana.  The food was a taste of Philly.  Aden loved the soft pretzels.

Look who it is...Daisy!!!  She happened to be in Atlantic City this week gambling with a friend.  She called me to see when we could get together and we figured out we were both there so of course I invited her to the party.  She was so excited to see us but super excited to see Aden.  I can't believe it's been 6 months since she has seen him.

Aden was very comfortable with her right away.  Amy quickly remembered why she was a little bit happy when daisy left, she can be a bit bossy.  I think her advice is invaluable, but she's regular older person, she tells you what she's thinking at all times.

Aden had his own food of course.  The steak sandwiches, burgers and onion rings weren't enough for him.

Rich, Kevin and Ryan from Chicago, actually Naperville.

Amy had fun catching up with them.  We invited them to come with their wives for a weekend in the Summer so they could really see the Shore the way it's supposed to be. Especially the Greenhouse!  We miss Jen and Katie who we haven't seen since Aruba almost a year and a half ago.

I'll have to send this to Daisy for her brag book.

Daisy happened to be comped some tickets for a comedy show at the Borgata for that night.  My parents were nice enough to offer to babysit so we went.

We got Aden a crib for the room and my parents came over.  Amy likes the pack 'n plays because Aden's arms and legs can't get stuck in the bars.

The show was good.  It was nice to get out without the baby and hear some dirty jokes.

Of course it took a while for Aden to fall asleep.  Too much going on at the Borgata.

No comments: