Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Last Gift

I have some leftover pictures from Florida that I took with my cell phone.  I thought I would share them with you.  This one is really cute.  I sent it to the grandparents when we were walking one morning.

He really is into his feet!

This was waiting for the plane to leave.  I think from now on, we will do flights during the day, not at night.  

This is at Philly airport.  Since 9/11, they have not let you wait for people outside the baggage claim.  In fact, if you take too long just loading the bags in the trunk, you usually get yelled at by a cop, so I was pretty shocked to see this!

Random pic.

Back to last night.  Aden was happy to see daddy!



Aden got a Hanukkah present from Sheryl, Howard and Chad.  He was excited to have something to open!

Very cute sweatshirt.  Thanks guys!

Mommy cooked a nice dinner.

But I prefer to jump!



This morning, Aden was playful.  He's getting too big for the changing table!

I don't know if I ever showed you the letters above Aden's crib.  Amy found a muralist. She is starting this weekend.  Something about teddy bears reading books.  Obviously I was not part of that decision!

No comments: