Monday, January 26, 2009

Under the Boardwalk...

It's Monday night and I am in Atlantic City.  The regional swimming pool convention starts tomorrow.  I don't think I have been down here since Labor Day.  Time goes really fast!  Only 3 more months till Memorial Day!  Sunday, Amy, Aden and I ran some errands.  We stopped for lunch at a bagel place.  

They were very nice there and gave Aden a bagel to suck on, which he did!

It was a long day.  Poor Aden was in the infant car seat the whole time.  When we got back, I let him stretch out on the floor with Chloe.

He's still good when we are running around.
 

That night, we met my family at my grandmother's house.  We brought in food from Fat Jack's Barbeque in Huntingdon Valley.  It was just ok.  Aden liked the frozen rye bread my grandmother gave him.

Grandpa read to Aden.  Where's Spot is Aden's favorite book!

No, Spot isn't in there!

Aden like totally sits up now.  We just plop him in front of a toy and he will keep himself busy.  It's great!






Everyday he changes.  Sometimes he looks like Amy, sometimes me.  

Monday, I drove to Atlantic City.  I was going to stop at the White House for a steak but it was too crowded so I ran over to Sack O' Subs in Ventnor.  I know many of you will say Dino's is better but I grew up just 2 blocks from Sack O's so I have a soft place in my heart for it!  Yummy.  Except we are about to go to dinner and I can still feel it in my stomach.  I know, tmi!

No comments: