Friday, January 23, 2009

Sophie the Giraffe

Houston, we have a problem!  The battery on my camera died and I can't find the charger anywhere!  I looked but it's nowhere to be found.  They do sell them in stores but they are more than $50.  I bought one on eBay for $7 yesterday but it probably won't come for a couple of weeks.  There is no way I'm spending $50 when I don't have to.  Looks like I might be borrowing Melissa's camera for a while.  

Aden and Amy had a nice day in the City yesterday walking around and shopping. Aden even got a pair of Pumas!  The one thing Amy was really happy she was able to find was Sophie the Giraffe.  Apparently shes the hot baby toy right now.  She's made in France and supposed to be good for the baby to hold and suck on.  She's almost like a Cabbage Patch kid as she comes with a birth certificate. 

I'm not going to tell you what Amy spent on Sophie but let's just say nothing is too good for our little man!

No comments: