Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It's Wednesday morning and what a mess.  I'm still in Atlantic City.  Amy was supposed to come down today but that probably won't happen.  It's really snowy and icy out.  Although it's supposed to get warmer and turn into all rain later, so there is still hope.  I miss them!  I bet all of you teachers out there are excited.  This picture is from Monday night.  Tuesday was the first day of the convention.  It was busier than Las Vegas but still kind of slow.  I did make a bunch of my personalized bags so that kept me busy.  A lot of customers asked about Aden.  Lucky I had plenty of pictures with me!

I haven't really been updating on the house, so I thought I would give a sneak preview.  It's coming along and we may be moving soon!

Aden is ready to move!  He is ready to have his own playroom!

No comments: