Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't Leave Me!!!

Nothing too exciting happened Wednesday. I guess school was a little traumatic for me, but more on that later. He look so grown up here.

Loves to take things out and put them back.

Off to school.

Loving the new car seat. Lots of room.

Traumatic moment #1. As I was leaving, he lunged forward and grabbed my foot! (it is a shoeless environment) I'm not sure if he knew what he was doing but it broke my heart.

Amy had to stay after school so traumatic moment #2 happened when I went to pick him up. It was the first time I picked him up so I was expecting a big smile. As soon as he saw me, he started crying! I'm not sure why he reacted that way. They said he had a great day.

I pulled a mommy trick and mixed in apples with his spinach to get him to eat it. It worked pretty well although I'm not sure how it tasted.

Finally mommy came home to play. If you look closely, you can see the white of his upper front tooth!

My little man.



He's been going to bed really early, like 7 and sleeping till around 6:30. I guess we can't complain about that. The only thing is, it kind of cramps our socializing! I was supposed to go look at the Newtown Athletic Club last night but by the time he ate and we got him ready for bed, it was too late. Anyone belong there?

No comments: