Friday, April 3, 2009

Daddy Day Care

It's Friday and that means it's Daddy Day Care time! I took Aden to work with me this morning. I have a feeling he will like this better than school. (we just arrived so it's a new thing for all of us)

Yesterday, Aden got to swing for the first time! We walked a couple of doors down to visit our friend Melanie. She has a great swing set in the backyard with a baby seat so we decided to give it a try. He loved it! Now Amy says we have to get him one!

I will put up a video.

Amy climbed up the ladder but the slide had geese poop.

Then Aden did a little swinging with daddy. He is not really sleeping that much at school so it's throwing off our nighttime routine. He's really tired by 6 but that's too early to put him to sleep but should he really take a nap right before bed? Last night, that's what we did. He slept 6:30 to 7:30, then we woke him up, gave him a bath, and put him back to sleep.

These are just a few shots from this morning. When I'm in the room getting ready, I plop Aden on my bathrobe with some toys and he seems happy.





Ready for our first day of Daddy Day Care!

No comments: