Sunday, April 19, 2009

29 Again

Well my birthday weekend is over. I had a nice, relaxing time. I think I've come to peace with getting older. All my focus is on Amy and Aden. All the messages I got on Facebook were nice and really made me feel loved! I even heard from people from high school that I had not spoken to in a long time. I think I'm going to personally respond to everyone, even though it will take me days.

Friday morning Aden was ready for school. It was going to be a short day as Amy had parent teacher conferences till 12.

After work, Melissa came over and we went for a walk. The recently built this beautiful playground. Aden was a little small for the swing.

Soon enough, big guy.





I'm not sure what happened to his hair. A little static anyone?



Not sure who he looks like.

We ended up walking all the way to Amy's parent's house. We passed this sign. Cute.

We happened to run into the ice cream man. Aden took forever to make a decision.

He wanted the Spiderman popsicle.

We had dinner at Amy's parent's and of course a cake. A man can dream can't he?

No comments: