Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi Dad!

I swear he said Hi Dad when I walked into his room this morning! I could have melted. Yesterday we went to see Dr. McNett for Aden's 9 month checkup. Yes, we are still going into town for the doctor. We really need to find someone closer but we like him so much. He said Aden was doing really well. He is almost 21 lbs, which is the the 54th percentile, where he has been all along and 28" long, which is the 84th percentile! He had been in the 50's for height all along. Not sure what happened there. I guess Mark should forget football and start working on basketball!

Now back to Sunday, which also happened to be Beverly's birthday. Happy Birthday Bev! Melissa came over early and we went for along walk in Tyler Park. Somehow, most of the walk seemed to be uphill. (except this little dip)

We came across a Burmese Mountain Dog, or something like that. He was huge and cute.

Aden was chillin'.

Lunch at Piccolo's in Newtown was good. This is a sweet picture.

That night, both the families met at Villa Barrola in Warrington for dinner. Even though it was Bev and my birthdays, Aden was of course the star of the show.

Not sure if he liked the lamb. My mom says she used to let me chew on bones at this age.

My grandmother can't get enough of Aden.

The meal was good but very slow. It took forever.

We were there way past Aden's bedtime, but he didn't seem to mind.

The Birthday Duo.

No comments: