Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ma Ma

Aden started saying Ma Ma! I guess Amy wins. We have both been working on him. I say Da Da to him night and day but he picked her! I don't have it on video yet, but I will hopefully soon. Sorry for no update yesterday, I wasn't near a computer. I took a class to be a Notary! I though it might come in handy plus I get legal education credits for doing it.

This shot is from Tuesday morning. Every morning we now find him on his hands and knees rocking back and forth. We might have to lower the crib soon.



Lunch at Toscana.

He was eating bread! I will post the video later.

Learning a little patty cake.



Wednesday, Amy still had school and Aden's was closed, so he spent the day with Elaine, Edmund, Beverly, Sol and the kids. They had a great time with him.

Aden adores Brianna and kept trying to kiss her! So cute.





Ok kid, now it's time to say Da Da!

No comments: