Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just the Boys

Phew. What a weekend. Just me and the baby bonding. The girls were off at Penn State doing who knows what with who knows who. Friday, I picked up Aden from jail, I mean school.

Our little fashion model.

My dad and sister were at the Flyer's game so I met my mom and grandmother at Lambertis. They are both bubbies but Aden is not confused. He says bubbie for my mom and daddy's bubbie for my grandmom.

A little ice cream always hits the spot.

We stopped into the $5 store. Aden didn't know where to look first.

Crazy place.

Comfy!

He got some chalk for the driveway and hula hoops!

Then we stopped by Adam's house for a quick visit.

Aden still prefers older women. He was much more interested Liana then Jasmine.



Bouncy bouncy!

Aden was having way too much fun at 9:00. I'm so bad, he never would have been doing this if Amy was around.

Ok, you can watch a little of the Flyers game!

Even though he went to bed late, he was wide awake at 6. Since it was going to be too hot to play outside later I figured we should get in some swing set time.

Climbing in his pjs, sandals and full diaper!

Almost there! I guess it's good exercise so I didn't help him.

This was one of those moments I wish I could freeze.

Back inside for some coloring.

Guess what we are doing this afternoon Aden. Going swimming! More on that later.

No comments: