Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day of School!!!

Sorry I have been preoccupied the last few days. This end of the school year thing is harder then is sounds. I can't wait for three months of not having to hear about progress reports! Wednesday, made a quick trip to the City. The silver building is where I used to work. I ate many a lunch in this park.

When I got to school yesterday, Aden and Chloe were playing. They might not be in the same class next year, which is really sad. She is almost 3 months older then Aden and they will have enough kids to make the classes closer in age.

Aden got a new tricycle!

This morning, before we left, he had to go for a ride.

He doesn't like posing anymorebut he does love his tricycle. He was quite hysterical when I told him we had to leave.

The last lunch I have to make till September! I will not miss that! He never eats it. I wonder why I bother.

Last day of school!!! I guess we should have a graduation party! He will no longer be a Caterpillar I! it'a amazing how fast it goes. We were hesitant at first about the school but he had a great year. He learned so much from them and they really took great care of him.

No comments: