Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Success!!!

It took eight hours and four trips to the AT&T store, but I was able to reserve 2 iPhones for launch day next week! This is the fourth phone. YOu would think by now they would be able to handle it. Both Apple's and AT&T's sites were down most of the day. I am breaking my contract with Verizon. I have waited three years and I cannot wait any longer. Anyone else getting one? We need people to video chat with!

Here is Aden playing with his new fire station.





It's really cute how he plays with it.

At school yesterday morning, Aden's friends were waiting for him!

Last night I took care of Aden so Amy could work on her progress reports. Teachers get so stressed out at the end of the year! This morning, Aden ate his breakfast at the island.

No comments: