Friday, June 25, 2010

Defying Gravity

Three years of holding out is over. I have an iPhone! Yes, me the Apple guy could no longer wait for Verizon to get it. I didn't stop playing with it all night and I think I now have the hang of it. It's really cool and happily makes my life easier. As any of you who hang with me regularly knows, I always carry my phone, camera and iPod touch everywhere. That was always tricky in the summer when I don't have jacket pockets. It's become such a habit checking for all three things. Well, the iPhone has eliminated two and possibly all three. The following pictures were taken on the iPhone and are pretty good. Maybe I don't need the camera anymore either.

Some swinging fun. The iPhone takes really fast pictures, which is great with kids.







Join me mommy!



Last night, Amy, her mom and I went to the Mann to see Idina Menzel. For those of you wondering who that might be, she is a broadway girl. She was in the original cast of Rent, was Elphaba (the Wicked Witch of the West) in Wicked and most recently has been on Glee. She's also married to Taye Diggs from Private Practice.

She sang some show tunes with the Philadelphia Orchestra.

It was really warm, actually kind of hot, but we had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell us more about Idina -

She is sort of competition for some of my clients.