Monday, June 28, 2010

No Shore

It's Monday morning and I have Aden at work so I don't have much time to type. He starts camp tomorrow and Amy has school all week so he is here! A weekend without the shore but still crazy busy. Friday night we did some drawing.



Elmo!

I can't believe Aden only got a 2 out of 4 for drawing on his report card!

We kept it low key Friday night.

Saturday morning, we headed to the City for Alex's birthday party. I still have a resident sticker good through August, so we parked for free!

Some pools in the back.





Aden got to see his old friends from Hall Mercer.

Amy trying out a girl.

Saturday night, Larry, Becky and Sam came for a barbeque.

First a little space train.

Hey Sam!

It was really hot out, over 90!

But we ate outside anyway.

Cute family. Larry is marrying Mark and Melissa!



Woa, big slide!



I will go with daddy!



The boys!

No comments: