Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back In It!

Yay! I'm tired but it was worth it. My dad and I went to the Flyer's game. On the way there I got a text from our Chicago salesman saying he was going to send a Blackhawk's jersey for Aden to wear. By the end of the night I texted back that I was sending a Flyer's jersey for his dog to wear! His response was that his dog has better taste than to look like a pumpkin!

The place was rocking all night.

We could easily see that the shot in the second period went over the line. They took so long to review. We were surrounded by Chicago people which made the win sweeter.

Period 4! Overtime playoff hockey is as exciting as it gets! We got home around 11:45. Amy had been awoken a few minutes before by a crying Aden. He had thrown up in his crib! She did a great job cleaning up and calming him down. We called the 24 nurse line and they said it's normal for kids this age to randomly throw up. The only thing we weren't sure about was how to clean up the mattress.

This morning, we were tired, but Aden was happy.

Hiding behind the sofa! He peeks his head up and says "Hi!"

No comments: