Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day

It's 11:00 Wednesday night and the fireworks in Philly finally started.  We could have done without the concert.  Of course we are watching it on tv.  Long gone are the days we could walk or ride my Vespa to the Art Museum.  A little earlier I was outside watching my neighbors set off fireworks.  I felt like we were under attack.  There were explosions all around us.  Anyway, today we went to the swim club.  I will get to those pics later.  First let's catch up.  I can't get enough of watching the two of them play.



Tuesday was red, white and blue day at camp.  Look who is all smiles being picked up.
I wanna go too!
We were doing some baking.  Aden wanted to hold the egg till we needed it.  I told him to be careful.  I turned my back and Amy went upstairs.  I looked back and Aden was gone.  We found Amy and told her he loved her then said I did something.  She asked if it had something to do with the egg.  He said no.  She came down and told me, of course we found the egg on the floor!

Getting a little better with the solids.
We brought the house upstairs.  Ariel loves it!

Aden remembers the good old days.


I will start some of the swim club pictures.
Jake and Reid were there!
We got Ariel this dress in Florida in March.  We had been talking about her wearing it on July 4th seemingly forever.  Well, here it is!  She will have to wear it again this weekend.
A little tether ball before we hit the pool!

No comments: