Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ned's Head

It's Wednesday night and we are still waiting for the crazy thunderstorms they promised us.  I went to New York today for lunch!  I will discuss that later.  I'm just going to do some random pictures from the week.  Aden has been wanting to play with everything.  First his sword and shield.
 Then Ned's Head!  Aden has been wanting to play this for a while.  It's kind of a creepy, yet cool game.  Ned's head is full of yucky things and you have to reach into his nostrils or ears to get them out.
 Ariel has her toys.
 This thing is pretty cool.  Spiderman climbs right up the walls.  Tonight Aden came crying to me that he was stuck all the way up by the ceiling.  
 Playing with Jason and Ryan.
 He was not happy that we had to leave.
 This is his morning routine.  After his shower, he "hides."  He is the worst at hide and seek.  He thinks if he can't see you, then you can't see him!  He makes me walk around and pretend to check places for him then he jumps up and says, "I'm here!"  He is always  in the same spot!
 Another new toy.  This will be a favorite.  You jump on the blue thing and the rocket shoots way high into the air.
 Jason loved it too.

 Cruising for chicks.
 Now we are playing Hungry Hungry Hippos!  He calls the little balls "eggs"
 Ariel wants to do everything Aden does.
 I have continuing legal education classes all day Thursday and Friday in the City.  I have to be on the train before 7 in the morning so I'm headed to bed, good night!

No comments: