Monday, July 23, 2012

Sabrina's

Sorry I'm late today.  I had a rough night health wise but I'm feeling better now.  I also can't do this in order as I can't find my camera with the pictures from Friday night's big birthday party, so I will start with Saturday for now.  We had Abby's birthday party Friday night so we didn't go to the Shore.  We were going to go Saturday morning but the weather was not so great.  We decided to meet Mark and Melissa in the City for  lunch.  Here we are at the Italian Market.
 Burghy came too!  Melissa has been researching dog friendly cafe's.  We ended up at Sabrina's.  An old favorite.

 We got a table outside.  It turned out to be a nice day.

 Up to no good.
 Ariel got her lunch too.


 Aden took this picture.
 Of course Aden found the ice cream man.  The prices were about 2/3 less then they are on the beach!
 Cute family pic.

 He likes those ice pops.


 The we hit up a playground.
 Aden made some friends.

 So did Ariel!  She was trying to talk to Rex.

 So after all of this, we decided to go to the Shore...

No comments: