Monday, July 23, 2012

Chicken and Waffles

Well here is a crazy mix of pictures.  Thursday and Friday last week, I had continuing legal education classes in the City, which meant I got to have some of my favorite food.  I forgot how great the Reading Terminal Market is.  This counter might be my favorite place in the whole City to eat.  Those Amish make basic but tasty food.  Can anyone say chicken and waffles?
 Making some pretzels.
 Endless fresh pastries.
 I've tried pretty much everything here over the years.
 Friday night we had Abby's birthday party at the Philmont Country Club.  Maura watched the kids, while her parents partied with us!
 The kids love Maura!
 Have fun mommy!
 I didn't take that many pictures.  It was a large and very fashionable crowd!  Hey Alicia and Kasia!

 Adam provided the entertainment.  We danced all night long!

 Fabulous and forty!
 Now we are skipping ahead to Saturday night.  We unpacked the car in Margate then ran over to Ocean City to meet Jackie, Greg and Jacob for dinner.  I was not hungry after the late lunch at Sabrina's so I watched them eat at Casa Del Dolce and saved my appetite for the boardwalk.  Of course I grabbed a couple of slices from Manco & Mancos (will always be Mack & Manco's to me!)
 So, I picked up the first slice, took a bite and just as I was removing the pizza from my face, a seagull swooped down and took the whole slice right out of my hand!  Everyone around me was a shocked as I was!  Glad I had another, which I ate with my eyes to the sky!  
 Wonderland Pier.  Aden hates this place.  We have to drag him here!

 What do you want to do first?
 Jake!


 I had to do this with him.  He was too short.

 Finally back.  It was a long but fun day.  A little sibling love before bed.


No comments: