Monday, February 10, 2014

Who is Scared of Chuck E. Cheese?

Saturday after the dentist, we got the kids toys at Learning Express for being so good during the blackout, which was still going at this point.
 Their minds are blown whenever we go into a toy store.
 Then I took Aden to Diana's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's.  She's the first girl in Aden's class to turn six so many of his buddies were there, which was great, but all the parties will be starting soon, which is not so great.  Aden got those tokens and took off!
 He wanted to try everything.  I just kept thinking about all the germs!

 Then he climbed all around.
 He got lost up there.

 We did not understand the horse game.
 This part I did not understand.  They called them back to the table but then the kids just sat around for a long time doing nothing.  They should have kept playing.  You can see Aden got bored.

 I'm surprised they let the kids mess around with the characters.


 Aden and some of his buddies.  Brandon was terrified of Chuck E. Cheese!  Whenever he came out, Brandon disappeared! 
 That was fun, but this is even better...
 I kept checking the PECO website for updates and all the sudden it said there are no outtages in the area.  That got me excited.  The other way I had been checking was to see if my two Nest thermostats were responding.  They are learning thermostats that are also online and can be accessed from my phone.  A few minutes later, they woke up and got to work!  As you can see, the house was 41 degrees!  It ended up taking about 4 hours to get to normal.  But more on that later.

No comments: