Thursday, February 13, 2014

11th Storm of the Season

Well there goes another snow day and looks like there is a chance of another tomorrow!  We had a lot of snow.  About 10 inches overnight.  It stopped in the morning and kind of drizzled all day.  So much for my nice clean walkway!
 The kids had to get creative to entertain themselves.
 I think our landscaper might have missed a bit of the driveway when he plowed!
 What a mess.
 I went to pick up Melissa and baby Eva and brought them back to our place.
 Been a long time since I've had a baby in my car!
 Someone was excited to see Eva.
 Best buds.


 Looks comfy.  
 Watching American Idol and relaxing.

 I have no idea what this was about.
 Eva was mesmerized by the music the turtle was making.  Too bad it was only for a couple of seconds each time.  We took turns pulling it during dinner.  I said we should train Burghy to do it!

 She fell asleep on my arm.
 So then my arm fell asleep!
 Finishing up those Valentines.

 Still sleeping!
 She would not take the glasses off and kept running in circles.


 Good night Minnie Mouse!  See you soon! (more on that later)

No comments: