Sunday, August 16, 2015

Pull My Hair

It's Sunday night and it will be a short post.  We didn't go to the shore.  There was no one particular reason we didn't, just a combination of needing a break and not getting our act together. I ended up being upset we didn't go because there are only 3 weekends left for the season and because everyone kept telling me how nice the sea breeze was.  It was so hot here that I actually felt sick both days and normally heat doesn't bother me.  I have to say it was nice not to have to deal with the schlepping, the uncertain sleep schedules and the packing and unpacking and we got to do things we usually don't.

These are some random pics from last week.  Because we didn't go to the shore, I do not have as many pics to share so I need to stretch them out!  Hey Ariel!
 Going for a walk.
 The kids both got home from camp in a huge thunderstorm.  That was nuts.
 Morning boys!  Yes, they are still sleeping in dresses.
 We got Ariel's school assignment!  Sadly, as we suspected, she won't be with her boyfriend Dylan but she will have the same teacher Aden had and she was great!
 Maura is going back to school soon.  What are we going to do?
 The boys are pulling hair now!

 Sweet!
 Look at the baby's expression!
 Eli was back in the doll stroller and it totally calmed him down!
 Playing outside.

 Being silly.
 Who is that coming?
 It's Jason on his motorcycle!  Aden wanted to try it.  Mean daddy said are you kidding!

No comments: