Thursday, October 22, 2015

Not Your Father's Root Beer Beer

It's Thursday night.  It was another beautiful day.  It was my mom's birthday!  Hopefully she had a great day.  She went out to dinner with her friends tonight.  We will celebrate with her over the weekend.  Today Amy took the boys to her mom's house for book club.  I'm sure not a lot of book talk was going on there.  The boys were playful I heard.  I had to drive Aden and two of his friends to soccer practice.  They were wild!  Ok, enough rambling thoughts.

Aden had a Halloween dress up birthday party.  They did a great job decorating the house.

 Aden was excited to be with all his school friends.
 The boys were trouble right from the start.  
 They had lots of activities set up but only really the girls participated.

 Surprisingly, many of the girls had scary costumes.



 They went into the basement and went crazy.
 Hey Maya!  
 They had to get donuts hanging from the tree with their teeth.
 Then they wrapped up like mummies.


 Back in the basement Cheyanne the cheerleader actually started wrestling with Aden.

 Needless to say, she won.

 This looks dangerous.
 A homemade cake.
 The whole gang.


 Baby Kyleigh was outside in the cold the whole time.
 The Not My Father's Root Beer Beer was the only thing that kept me sane!
Hanging at my parent's house.

The boys love new toys.

Dinner time.

It's sweet when Aden and my dad build together.  Have a great weekend!




No comments: