Monday, August 8, 2016

Wrong Side of the Gate

It's Monday night around 10 and Aden is sitting with us watching the olympics.  We just saw synchronized diving.  That was pretty nuts.  I'm not into the swimming.  When does the track and field start?  

Here are some random pics from last week.  This is normal morning before camp.  The boys used to sit in the stroller.  Now they need to walk around.  
 I'm going to start keeping track of all the trouble the twins get into.  I might even have to start a new blog dedicated to them.  Here's one.  Somehow they are on the wrong side of the gate.

 Aden and Ariel outside playing with their Rocket Copters.  
 They are glowing rockets that you shoot into the air with sling shots.  
 They go really high.

 Another morning before camp.
 So I have flat feet and have worn orthotics my whole life.  The ones I'm using now were made in 1996!  I've been having some foot pain so I decided it was time to revisit the podiatrist.  I think I showed pictures earlier from my first appointment.  Things haven't changed in this place in decades.  He still used the same plaster to make the molds.

 This picture brought some emotion.  I'm not sure why.  
 Broccoli time!
 Ariel had her late night at camp.  She was there till 7.  Amy and I and the twins went to get her.


 The babies just wanted to run around the camp.
 There she is!  I guess she had fun!


 The only thing she didn't like was the camp fire where they made smores.  The fire scared her.
 We met her friend Remy.

 Aden was in a book club all summer.  I picked him up from his last meeting.  We need to find creative ways to keep him reading through the summer.

No comments: