Thursday, August 18, 2016

Learning to Swim

Somehow it's Thursday night again.  Tonight we got a sitter and took the older kids out to dinner and a movie.  We saw Pete's Dragon.  Ariel was pretty terrified the whole time but Aden liked it. I guess no dragons for her birthday party.  We have to start planning that.  Tomorrow is the last day of camp.  Not sure how that happened.  Ariel got the award for camper of the season!  I will post some pics of all their awards.  

Last Saturday we drove to the shore.  I wanted to leave at 8.  Of course we didn't get out until 9.  This was taken on the way down.  99 degrees at 10:34 am!  Thankfully, it was much cooler along the beach.

 Over to my parent's house.
 My cool chick.
 We have given up on the beach for the rest of the season.  Just oo hard.  Pool it is.

 My dad worked hard with Ariel and her swimming.  She was in the pool a lot without a floatie.




 Aden will just stick with his guns.
 Baby girl train.


 Aden trying to be James Bond.





We went for an early dinner at Lambertis.

Then back to play a little before bed.


Cousin cuddles.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: