Thursday, August 4, 2016

10 Great Grandkids

It's Thursday morning.  I fell asleep around 9 last night!  I've been so tired lately.  Here is last Saturday.

Ariel entertained the boys so we could rest.

Then we walked over to Juniors for some doughnuts.

Then the playground.







 Then we met my cousins at my parent's house to swim.  My grandmother finally got to be with all 10 great grand children together.  She was in heaven.
 The kids were a little nuts in the pool.







Back out to the porch.

 It was cute, the twins wanted to be a part of the group.
 Look at Lucas and Noah.
 We did our best to get this shot!


 Noah and Aden working on the legos.
 They all left.
 Then Amy's family came for their turn.
 Melissa and Mark took Ariel to Steve and Cookies for dinner.  They taught her how to order at the bar.

 I fell asleep early.  These kids wear me out!


No comments: