Sunday, December 23, 2018

Eva and Gwen's Party

It's Sunday night, 2 days before Christmas!  Yes, I'm going to blog over the break so I don't get behind.  We've been home with the kids 2 days out of 11 and we are going crazy already!  We don't know how we are going to make it!  We have a few plans but nothing really away from the kids.  We are just trying to keep the kids busy.  We went to the mall tonight.  It was so crowded.  The twins were a little scared, as was I.  Back to last Saturday.  We took the kids to dance.  Here's a little sneak peak at toddler hip hop!


I saw this on the wall.  
 Ariel was so tiny!
 My dad took Aden to his basketball game.  Sadly it was their first loss.  
 We went to Altitude for Eva and Gwen's 5th and 2nd co-birthday parties.  It was insanely crowded.  
 We got to see a bunch of people we hadn't seen in a while, which was nice.

 The kids had a blast as usual.
 Hey Gwen!



 Pizza and cake time.

 Make a wish!

 It puts the lotion on it's skin!  I didn't do the elves this year as we were in Aruba but I'm getting some great ideas for next year!
 Ariel spent most of the day and night at her buddy Chloe's house.  
 Chloe's family does not normally go to McDonald's but Ariel convinced them to go!

No comments: