Friday, December 14, 2018

Pretty Fish

It's almost midnight on Thursday night.  Too late for this so I'm going to cut up Friday the 7th into 2 parts so I can get to bed!  This was our last full day in Aruba.  Waiting for the boat.  
 We waited a long time so we played with the lizards.
 Still waiting.  I actually called the hotel to check on the boat.  They usually come every 10 minutes or so but we waited over 1/2 an hour.  
 Finally on the boat, you can see our hotel.  
 The paddle board got a big workout that day.
 Hermit crab!
 A pretty nice view from breakfast.  
 First Katie took Ariel out on the board.






I took the boys for a walk.  We checked out the exercise room, which I never used.

Nice stick Eli!

This playground was the best thing they could have out on the beach.

Then Shannon took Ariel out on the board.




Then it was Aden's turn!



 I still have the prescription goggles I got for our honeymoon 11 years ago and they still work!  I went out with Kevin and Ryan.
 We saw lots of fish.



Have a gret weekend!

No comments: