Tuesday, July 7, 2020

My Riding Buddy

It's Tuesday night.  No thunderstorms today but insanely hot and humid.  The kids all seemed to have fun at camp though.  Back to last Monday.

I went for a run in the morning and saw the new water park going up!
 How is your breakfast popcorn boys?

Eli did a Lego all by himself.  That might have been the first time.  Legos are more an Aden/Noah ting.  

Ariel wanted to go for a ride on the scooter.  
 We stopped by my parents.  
 Then off to Aunt Judy's.  Emery was riding a bike!
 Ariel did some TikToks with Emery.
 I left Ariel there and went to my parent's.  Jonah was back over.  
 Ariel somehow made her way to Amy's parents to see the dogs.  
 We went in the pool.  

 That night we went to mini golf.  It was more crowded than last time.  
 The kids still love it.  
Jonah joined us.  

 Eli is still scared of the gorilla.


 Jonah is really tall for 13.
 Pretty sunset.  
 Fun times.

No comments: