Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Bunk Fashion Show

Last Monday, we drove right from the shore to camp.  It's hard as we had to be on the road by 7am to get there on time.  There go the boys and their huge backpacks.  
It was a hot day!
Bathroom is coming along.  
Indoor activities that night.  It was too hot to go out.  
Here are the first pics we got of Ariel at camp.    


That smile helped us feel a whole lot better about her being away.  
Tuesday morning, they were working on the bathroom early.  I went and got my permanent crown put on.  I had been having a lot of pain so they thought I should get a root canal but there was a chance the crown could help so I went with that.  
It was horrible getting the crown.  They promised it wouldn't hurt but every time they took it off to adjust it there was a shooting pain through my body.  I even grabbed the dentist's hand once.  Afterwards, I went and bought my first new pair of sunglasses in about 5 years.  
That night, we wrote cards to Ariel.  


The floor tile is in!
We took Aden to meet with his Bar Mitzvah party planner.  
These are the camp pics from that day.  


At night, they had a fashion show.  



We don't know where Ariel got the blue outfit but she looked cute.  

 

No comments: