Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Urban Air

Last Thursday I had my annual 2 days of continuing legal education classes and for the second year in a row, they were virtual.  I think they could have been a person but oh well.  The kids were still there when the classes started at 8:15.  
Cuddles.  

I let Eli watch the class and give me a summary.  
Noah wasn't that interested.  
That night, Heather and I took the boys to Urban Air in Willow Grove.  Out first time there.  
It was a cool place.  You can zip line around the ceiling.  



This ball pit was a good challenge for the boys and Heather.  


The trampolines had obstacles.  




They are like monkeys.  Like to climb.  





Cooling off with some icees.  
While we were there, a huge line of thunderstorms passed by.  We could hear it but closer to our house, there was a tornado...

 

No comments: