Sunday, August 29, 2021

In the Elephant's Belly

It's Sunday night.  School starts tomorrow!  Who is meeting us at the bar at 9:15am?  Ali is in already.  I'm like totally serious.  I think the twins teacher will join us at the bar after school.  What that poor woman is in for.  Back to last Saturday.  I did not take a lot of pics.  It was a blah day.  Threatened rain all day.  
I went for a run and ended up at Jaime's house.  Jax was digging in the mulch.  
I chased him around the pool.  
Whose car is that at our house?  
Oh, Dave and Julia stopped by.  
I took the twins to see Lucy the Elephant.  

Our our guide.  
Up the leg.  
Into the belly.  
This used to be divided into floors.  

We watched the history video.  
On top!


Back down the legs.  


We met Amy and Ariel at the Greenhouse for lunch.
My girl is back!
Is that an Eli in the window?
It was a lazy day.  
That night Amy and I went to the Borgata for dinner.  The sitter had a hard time with the twins so we had to head home right after instead of hanging with friends.  Oh well.  

 

No comments: