Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Mini Drone

What is with all the thunderstorms this summer?  

Last Monday, we got some Ariel Color War pictures.  
She looks so old here!  I think I see leg muscles!




I went to the Charcoal Pit in North Wilmington, Delaware for lunch.  I hadn't been there in decades!  It was good.  
Hey Honey.  
I went to get Eva and Gwen off the camp van.  
She loves her sister.  
I got a new drone.  A Mavic mini.  I played around with it.  There's Heather.  
Looking away from my house.  
Looking at Holland Elementary School.  
Summer Days.  
Eli and his water.  
He made a water slide again.  

Then he tried to squirt me.  
We walked up to the school.  
Our neighbors playing bacci.  
We are hearing from Ariel a little more often.  
Last Tuesday, Noah showed us his artwork.  
Two people surfing!
Aden's bar mitzvah invites going out!  It's getting real!
Honey is back again!

We took the boys to the Richboro Pub for dinner and games.  




That night, Nancy next door tried to mow a lawn!
I went out and met Dave for a drink at El Barrio.  

 

No comments: