Thursday, August 19, 2021

The Biggest Fish

These are from last Tuesday and Wednesday.  A letter to her friend Alex!
A letter to my sister.  
I love this pic!
Don't know what this is about.  




This was crazy to see.  
Tuesday was another day of crazy thunderstorms.  
Here they come!
I guess Ariel still cares about us!
On Wednesday, we had all the pillows in the kitchen because of all the thunderstorms.  
Lanie with a chicken.  
My dad spoke at the funeral of a dear friend and colleague of ours.  RIP Edwin.  
I saw some more damage from the tornado a couple of weeks ago.  This was a trailer park.  There's some kind of irony there.  
Brothers being silly.  
Ariel is still away but cheer has started.  We went to a meeting just as the thunderstorms returned!
Some serious Uno before bed.  
Eli won a trophy for catching the biggest fish at camp!
Aden read me his Torah portion.  He's getting pretty good at it.  

 

No comments: