Sunday, February 12, 2023

Cousin Amy Gets Married

Last Saturday was wedding day.  I got up and checked the weather at home.  Wow.  It was in the 70's in Florida but windy with some sprinkles but still really nice.  
I can deal with this view.  
We met our dear friends Erika and Mike for breakfast.  It was great catching up.  
Then we went shopping at the Town Center Mall.  I showed Ariel this picture and she asked which one I got.  Lol.  
The stores and people are so fancy.  
We went back to Mizner to get Ariel a necklace she wanted.  There was an arts festival there but we didn't have time to shop.  

We went back to get ready for the wedding.  You could see the hotel where the wedding was from our place.  
We went at 4:30 for the ceremony.  
I took a quick peak outside.  It was super windy.  Everytime the lobby doors opened, everyone got knocked off their feet!
Here we go!  I actually got tears when I saw Amy in her wedding dress.  I remember when she was born!

The rabbi was great.

SMash the glass!
They are married!
It was a really long cocktail hour.  It was more like a cocktail 3 hours!  
The windy lobby.  
Finally in the room, the new couple was introduced.  
First dance!
Hora time!

Gotta love a Ketubah with palm trees.  
Two beautiful Amy's and me.  

It was a fun crowd and there was a lot of dancing.  
Time to cut the cake!
The girls fought hard for the bouquet!
We danced till late.  
Of course we were one of the last ones there.  My parents left just before us so ended up walking home.  How often can you walk home from a wedding?

 

No comments: