Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Playstation VR

It's Tuesday night.  Mark's 40th birthday!  Woo hoo!  Last Monday, the kids had off.  I went to work.  Amy and Melissa kept them all busy.  
That night, I seasoned my new food press.  I heated on the grill for 3 hours till it turned black.  I have so many recipes I want to try.  


I took Ariel to cheer practice.  



This was their last practice before their first competition.  
Tuesday, after school, we had some homework to do.  

After Hebrew School, I took Ariel and Harper to Ulta.  
They can do damage there!
It was also Fat Tuesday!  This was a live shot of Bourbon Street.  I would love to be there once.  
Last Wednesday, it was frosty!
The boys got to drawing disasters.  
Nuclear blast!  

Eli at school.  
After school, Ariel went dress shopping for the Father Daughter dance.  So cute!
We got a new toy for the house.  I always wanted to really try Virtual Reality but I was worried about getting motion sickness.  The reviews of the Playstation were amazing so I had to give it a try.  
I have to say, it does make me a little sick, but it is so unbelievable.  
You really feel like you are in the game.  
This will definitely be fun for a long time.  

 

No comments: