Thursday, February 9, 2023

Hours in the Ocean

Last Friday, it was a beautiful morning. I let Amy sleep in and I went for a run.  The kids were home with Heather and Amy's parents.
I ran along the Intercoastal.  
It was perfect.  
Pickelball.  
Palm trees growing out of coconuts.  
Then I ran along the ocean.  
I kept stopping to look around.  
It was before 9 and people were heading to the beach already.  
It was quiet at first then got busy.  


What a day.  The air 87 and the water 79!  Both records for this day!
I ran about 2 1/2 miles.  
Back to eat my cereal.  
Then Amy and I walked 3 miles!  
They painted our building.  It was yellow.  
Look at that traffic.  
Our view of the ocean.
I can't escape pushing the beach cart no matter where I go.  
We settled in with French Canadians all around us.  

Then I went in the water.  It was warm and there were no waves.  
I think I just stood out there for hours!
I probably should have put on some lotion.  
I literally just stood there.  It was too nice to leave. 


I made Amy take a picture.  
Nice at the beach.  
Not nice at home!
That night we went to dinner at our favorite Greek place Taverna Kyma.  


Yum!

It's not a night there without the belly dancer!
Don't we clean up nicely!
We drove through Delray.  It was crowded and lively but we didn't stop.  
Ariel slept over Emily's that night and sent this pic.  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: