Sunday, February 5, 2023

Moana Jr

Last Saturday, I took very few pictures.  It was a good thing I stayed to watch cheer.  
Ariel was flying a lot.  
But after a while, she ran to me and told me she was achy all over and didn't feel well.  She ended up not being able to practice anymore.  We went home and she had a 102 fever!  She was actually a mess the rest of the day and night.  
That afternoon, we had plans to go see the Sol Feinstone Elementary school play, which they held at Newtown Middle, because a few of Ariel's friends were in it.  So sadly, Ariel had to stay home with Aden and miss it, but we took the twins.  We had never been to the school before.  
It was very nice.  
We knew a whole lot of people.  
The kids did a great ob with Moana.  Ashely is one of the girls in blue.  

Sofia was the crab.  

That night, I smoked wings and we kept it low key.  

 

No comments: