Monday, February 20, 2023

The Twins Are 8!

It's Monday night.  It was so warm today.  In the 60's!  This has to be the warmest Winter ever.  Back to last Saturday in Phoenix.  We went to dinner in Scottsdale.  
Then we walked around and found a cool ice cream place.  
Crazy flavors.  


We walked around Old Town Scottsdale.  There were groups of people chanting the Eagles fight song!

It was very lively.  
We took some cool shots.  

This felt like the old West.  
Back at the house, Aden played some pool.  
Sunday morning was Noah and Eli's birthday!  They turned 8!
They look cute and calm here but lookout!
I Facetimed them to wish them a happy birthday.  

They had celebrations all day.  


The people we were staying with bought this Fazzino.  Very cool.  
I went for a run.  It was warm and sunny out.  
I passed some amazing houses.  



And trees.  
Look at all the oranges!

Now that's a house.  

Wow!

I ran for like 3 miles!  I just kept going because I loved to look at the houses and scenery.  
We had time before we had to leave for the Super Bowl so I sat by the pool.  
Then we were off....

 

No comments: