Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Valentine's Day

It's Wednesday night.  We got the Sony Playstation Virtual Reality goggles today.  So amazing!  I'm just a bit sick to my stomach but it's worth it.  You really feel like you are in these worlds!  

Back to last Monday.  Aden and I left Kathy and Ray's house at 3:30 am!  We were a bit delirious.  
On our way at 6 am!
4 hours later, we landed in Fort Lauderdale.  Aden and I slept most of the flight so it wasn't too bad.  
Nice to be in Florida for a few minutes.  
Around 4 pm we landed in Newark.  You can see Manhattan here.  
We made it home!  The boys had gotten a lot of presents already.  

Cool solar system diorama.  
Last Tuesday, it was hard to get up and get Aden to school.  Look at Dixie's eyes!
It was Valentine's Day.  Amy ran Noah's party.  



After school we saw all the goodies the kids got.  

Music time.  
Amy and I went out with Aden and Ariel for a romantic dinner!  
Then we stopped by my parent's house.
Who thought a bow and arrow set would be a good present for these crazy boys?  



 

No comments: